Lynchburg Dental Plan is not dental insurance. It is a payment arrangement provided to patients by Lynchburg Family Dentistry, PC for services rendered. In fact, we think it’s better than insurance, as you get the following benefits for one low yearly membership fee:
- 20% off all needed dental procedures
- Two cleanings per year
- Two dental exams (checkups) per year
- Any needed dental x-rays, limited to x-rays that we provide at Lynchburg Family Dentistry which are intraoral x-rays and panoramic x-rays
- Two professional fluoride applications per year
- An emergency exam anytime during the year
Membership in Lynchburg Dental Plan is only available to those who:
- Do not have an active dental insurance policy
- Are not members of any other dental plan or dental savings network.
The full membership fee is due upon joining. It is the responsibility of the member to schedule their appointments within the 12-month period. Appointments not scheduled will be forfeited.
If you have gum disease, we will apply the cost of your included cleanings towards your deep cleanings. If you need more than two cleanings per year, you will get 20% off additional cleanings.
With Lynchburg Dental Plan, there are:
- No deductibles
- No waiting periods
- No yearly maximums
- No complicated claim forms to fill out
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
This plan is only available for services rendered at the office of Lynchburg Family Dentistry, 22437 Timberlake Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502. Membership is not transferable to other dental offices.
Payment is due at the time of joining. Refunds can only be processed within 30 days and only if you have not used any of the services. All benefits are good for one year from the date of joining unless membership in Lynchburg Dental Plan is renewed.
If you have any questions about Lynchburg Dental Plan, please feel free to contact us.